Epson PowerLite L200SX XGA 3LCD Short-Throw Laser Display with Built-in Wireless and Miracast
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Easily project bright, easy-to-read images from nearly anywhere in the classroom with the L200SX Wireless XGA 3LCD short-throw laser display. Delivering 3,600 lumens of brightness (1) and high-quality, resolution images up to 112″ (4:3), the L200SX maximizes readability and collaboration. Designed with ease of use in mind, this durable, reliable projector offers a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source (2) with no lamps to replace and built-in wireless for added convenience. Providing up to 2.5 times larger images than 75″ flat panels, split screen for up to four connected devices and built-in Miracast, the L200SX makes sharing engaging lesson plans easier than ever before.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 – 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
3. Split Screen feature requires remote control. Consult your user manual for input combinations.
4. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See epson.com for details.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit epson.com/recycle
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Ultra bright — 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1)
Large, easy-to-read images — 4:3 XGA resolution for true to life images up to up to 112″ diagonal
Laser light source life — virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace (2)
Large display size — provides up to 2.5 times larger images than 75″ flat panels
Time-saving operation — display in seconds with Instant On laser light source
Convenient short-throw design — greatly reduces shadowing
Built-in split screen (3) — allows simultaneous display of up to 4 connected devices