Our latest Dealmaster includes a nice one-day sale on Samsung microSD cards, as the 256GB and 512GB variants of the company’s Evo Select card are down to $28 and $60 at Amazon, respectively. The former discount is the best we’ve seen since January, while the latter matches the lowest price we’ve ever tracked. As we’ve noted before, this certainly isn’t the fastest card on the market, but it’s reliable and performant enough for most casual needs, making it a good value when it’s on sale.
Elsewhere, our deals roundup has a couple of steep discounts on Anda Seat’s Kaiser 2 and T-Pro 2 gaming chairs. You can read our review from earlier this year for more details. While they’re better suited for taller folks (think 5 feet, 8 inches or more), those who can fit into them should find them to provide sturdy frames and firm-but-generally-comfortable padding, regardless of whether they call themselves “gamers.” Again, they’re particularly solid value at these prices.
Beyond that, we also have deals on Apple’s wireless MagSafe charger, recommended webcams, Razer’s handheld Kishi game controller for iOS, a couple of AMD Ryzen processors, and more. You can see the full rundown for yourself below.
Note: Ars Technica may earn compensation for sales from links on this post through affiliate programs.
Featured deals of the day
Laptop and desktop PC deals
Video game deals
Accessories and miscellaneous deals
- Apple Magic Keyboard keyboard case for iPad Air (4th gen) and 11-inch iPad Pro + Apple Pencil (2nd gen) stylus for iPad for $300.28 at Verizon (add both items to cart to see discount—normally $420).
- Aukey Focus Duo (PA-D1) USB-C wall charger—30W USB-C PD, USB-A for $15.50 at Aukey (use code: SCHOOL50—normally $20).
- Aukey Minima PA-Y20S 20W USB-C PD charger for $4.99 at Aukey (use code: MINIMA4U—normally $12).
- Tile Mate (2020, 4-pack) Bluetooth item tracker for $54.99 at Amazon and Target (normally $63).
- Tile Slim (2020) Bluetooth item tracker for $23.29 at Amazon and Target (normally $29).
- Yogasleep Dohm Classic white noise machine for $21.33 at Amazon (normally $40).